Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Saturday 24 November 2012

IntPiPoMo #7: Mount Hyjal

This afternoon I've been leveling my mage from level 80 to 82 in Mount Hyjal. Mount Hyjal has some amazing scenery - from lush forests to burnt out areas. It's also been a great opportunity for me to level some battle pets and to collect a new one. I already had the Gold Mini Jouster and took it as an opportunity to get the Blue Mini Jouster aswell. In addition to questing I've also been doing dungeons (namely Throne of the Tides and Blackrock Cavern). Unfortunately, the dungeon queue's have been rather long despite there being a large number of people leveling around me.


Arrival at Nordrassil.
  
 

Just south-west of Nordrassil.



Shrine of Goldrinn.



Grove of Aessina.



Shrine of Aviana.
 
IntPiPoMo Screenshots: 40/50

No comments:

Post a Comment