Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Monday 10 December 2012

Kun-Lai Summit & the Draenei with Glasses?

Yesterday, I wrote my piece for the Blog Azeroth shared topic about Winter Veil (link) and this really helped me to focus on what I want to achieve before the new year. I'll be the first to admit that Pet Battles have absorbed a large amount of my in-game time! Even when I'm not battling / leveling my pets I often find my self circling around spawn points looking for certain, more elusive pets.

Anyway, last night I had a new-found focus and with it being my one night off work decided it was time to get back to leveling my hunter. She was about a third of the way through level 87 and located just insude Kun-Lai Summit at Binan Village. I quested from here through Westwind Rest, the Yaungol Advance, One Keg and up to Zouchin Village before moving on to the Townlong Steppes. Shes now level 88 and that one step closer to level 90.

Along the way I took a few screenshotes (below) and managed to achieve Quality & Quantity, brining my total number of unique pets up to 349. All-in-all not a bad evening.


At Lao & Son's Yakwash.



Mishka, the Draenei with glasses, at Westwind Rest.


Whispercloud Rise.


Gateway in the Shado-Li Basin.

No comments:

Post a Comment