Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Thursday 24 January 2013

20 Days of Gold Making: Day 5

Do you keep the same banker alt or do you change them up occasionally? Why?

When it comes to banker alts I've been very loyal to Bankingbob and have used him from the start.

I guess it's fair to say that I have considered what will happen when I run out of character slots on my main server. I know the chances of me ever leveling Bob is slim because he's a priest and after my first experience of a priest I don't think I'll ever go back. This means that if/when the time comes Bob will be going and one of my alts will take over as my banker. But if I ever need to undergo this drastic overhaul is another matter.

This question and in particular Nevs answer has got me thinking about how you get to know sellers on your server. There's a number of banking alts that I know and recognise sat in Stormwind on a daily basis. One in particular stands out and he (assuming the player is male like the character) doesn't have an amazing reputation. In fact I know people who will willingly pay more for an item off of the AH than buy his stuff. I'm honestly not sure why his reputation is so bad but I suspect it's partially due to him over-charging and constantly spamming in trade. Fortunately, my banking alt seems to have atleast a neutral (if not better) reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment