Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 4 January 2013

Transmog: My First Steps...

Transmogrification has always appealed to me but I've only ever dabbled in it. Until now...

From the beginning of my in-game life I have nearly always hidden my helmets, hood etc. It's very rare that I show these items as I tend to spend a lot of time selecting my characters faces and hairstyles and don't want this effort to be wasted. I also find most of the head-gear to be quite hideous. Whilst hiding an item isn't exactly transmog this is where my aesthetic concerns started.

I have only ever transmogged to a single item - to date. I got the Black Bow of the Betrayer some time ago on a guild run and love it. Whilt my hunter has a whole selection of gear, including numerous bows and guns, in the bank this bow is definately my favourite. As soon as I hit level 85 and had the best ranged weapon I could I transmogged to this item and will certainly being doing the same again very soon (I'm sooo close to level 90 now).

So, why haven't I transmogged any other gear? Well, it seems I've been missing out on an amazing addon. Previously, I've struggled to think of gear that I'd seen that would match a particular theme, colour etc. that I wanted to transmog to. As a result I've always been amazed a people who regularly build new transmogs. But now I've finally discovered MogIt!

I like to MogIt MogIt...

Right back to being serious. So yes I've discovered MogIt and its amazing! I really have to thank JD Kenada (of Amateur Azerothian) who has set up The Amazing Transmog Survivor Contest! which is where I read about MogIt. I'm hoping to take part in the contest and to finally sort out some great transmog gear. I have an inspirational feeling, woooo! And if that wasn't enough my hunter is also a Draenai so maybe one day I'll be featured on Fly Draenai Friday. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment