Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Saturday 15 June 2013

Friday Fun-Run!

Last night was the first Friday Fun-Run (as I'm calling it) but it looks like these will be becoming regular events. It was organised via the wonder that is twitter with MissMurloc and Chromeeh (GM of Sophrosyne, Nordrassil) and the helm. The idea of these events is primarily fun-runs to get achievs, mounts etc from older content and if you're interested then check out twitter for details.

Unfortunately I was at work late (stupid contract deadlines) so I missed most of the fun but I did make it home for the last few bosses in Ulduar. It was really fun for the short time that I was involved. Here's the achievements I managed to get:

                Firefighter (25 Player)
                Alone in the Darkness (25 Player)
                He's Not Getting Any Older (25 Player)
                The Descent into Madness (25 Player)

Which help me towards The Secrets of Ulduar (25 Player) and Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 Player) which rewards the Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment