Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 30 August 2013

#WoWscreenshotaday Day 30

Day 30: Cluttered


I know a few others had the same idea for this theme but I think that my bags say a lot about me. I'm a hoarder - in both reality and the virtual world. This is after I sold a load of stuff from my hunters bag. The left bit is her bank and the right her bag.

I was going to show you my personal guild bank but that would be even worse!! The worst part is that pretty much all of my chars have similar situations - bags of useful crap!

In addition to my bags and bank being cluttered I think my action bars are also in a bit of a state. There's abilities on them that I never use. To be fair, theres abilities that I don't even know exist and when people talka bout them it literally goes over my head. A prime example is Disengage - I rarely if ever use it but people rave about it being an essential hunter ability... so it sits there... waiting to be used... some day...

4 comments:

  1. My Druids bags are exactly the same! :P I like that you're using Bagnon(or other 1bag addon :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bagnon - it makes it that little bit easier to find things :D

      Delete
  2. This could have been a pic of my bag/bank. :)

    One thing I use Disengage for almost every day is the Weeds on the farm. I summon the virmen and the birds, then I grab a weed that needs to be untangled, and Disengage, and problem is solved. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I knew about using Blink on a mage to de-weed but hadnt really made the connection between that and using Disengage! Well, thats one reason to keep it on my actions bars :) ta!!

      Delete