Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Sunday 1 September 2013

#WoWscreenshotaday Day 31 (a day late)

Day 31: Dangerous



The Snapjaw Crocolisk in Northern Stranglethorn are really dangerous - especially if you're only a little Gnomeee!

This is the end of Tycertanks #WoWscreenshotaday. I've really enjoyed it and you can view all of my screenshots here. There is a September edition of #WoWscreenshotaday but I haven't yet decided if I'll be taking part. I do really enjoy taking screenshots and the challenge that comes with daily themes. However, I think doing it in batches (of say 5 days) would suit me better. We'll see...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Nooo...he's gonna take your head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a close call but I managed to knock him on the head with my wand :)

      Delete
  2. I can't keep up with all these memes! Screenshot a day, Class Appreciation week...wish I had time to remember it all, but I guess as long as I'm blogging... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! They've all come at once. I've decided that I will continue with the screenshots, just in batches - otherwise it seems to eat up a lot of time.

      Delete