Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Sunday 13 October 2013

Dress Up! #dressGeek

Here we are at week 5 of Batinna's Dress Up! challenge, which put us approximately one-third through the challenge.

 
This weeks theme was #dressGeek and so I decided that I'd create a 'mog for my mage. The reasoning behind this being that I'd consider her to be the geekiest of all my characters, especially as she is my Herbalist & Alchemist so quite the little scientist. For her 'mog I wanted to use some of the gear that I have collected for her throughout her in-game life.

My mage has a lot of green and purple items in her bank and Terokk's Shadowstaff was a bit of both so I decided to be daring and mix the two colours together which resulted in this basic 'mog.


Head - N/A
Shoulders - N/A
Back - Clock of the Darkmoon Faire
Chest - O'Breen's Dress Robes
Wrists - N/A
Hands - Eldr'naan Gloves
Belt - N/A
Legs - N/A
Feet - Light-Woven Slippers

2H Staff - Terokk's Shadowstaff

She also has a selection of wands and off-hand items including some green and purple ones...


Head - Safety Goggles
Wand (green & glowy) - Wand of Oomph
Wand (purple) - Draenethyst Wand
Book (off-hand) - The Saga of Terokk

6 comments:

  1. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was pleasently surprised with how well it worked! I've now actually 'mogged her gear to look like the basic 'mog with the book & Wand of Oomph. Just need to get her some shoulders and a belt to match (http://xmog.cc/?id=13552)

      Delete
  2. Ah, that's wonderful! I love that staff and that robe and that cloak together!

    The purple & gold Elder's Mantle, the slightly fancier purple & gold Elder Wizard's Mantle, or the purple & green Slavehandler Amice would look great with the set so far. I've tried using the purple & green Elder's/Darkmist belt with this robe, but now that I've done it, I think the golden Serenity Belt or Sutarn's Ring would probably look better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've just looked up the items you've suggested and I'm thinking of going with the Slavehandler Amice and Serenity Belt. All good suggestions though, ta :)

      Delete
  3. Looks really awesome! ! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete