Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Dress Up! #dressGentleman

Last weeks's Dress Up! theme was #dressGentleman. I'm a little late posting this as I've been keeping an eye out for Whizzig to buy some "Dapper Gentleman" Costumes for Charles (my pug) but no sign of him.

How he normally looks.
I kinda slacked off when it comes to thinking about my 'mog and just went with what my banking character, Bankingbob, wears. I know's its the stereotypical banking character clothes but I think it makes him look like a real gent.


Under the tabard...
Essential 'Bob only wears three items - White Tuxedo Shirt, Black Tuxedo Pants (aka the Spring Tuxedo set) and some Dress shoes.

Some additional items that I see regularly on banking chars include Lord Walden's Top Hat and the Noble's Monacle. One day I'll look into purchasing 'Bob the monacle - much classier than the Safari Hat.

I'm away from this afternoon until tomorrow evening but a few hours on the train means I should have a couple of posts atleast half written - including a special post (which will hopefully be complete with video footage) about the Sky Golem.

No comments:

Post a Comment