Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Thursday 17 October 2013

Friday Fun-Run: Ulduar

Last Friday we went to Ulduar which has to be one of my favourite old raids to visit. I love how it has a variety of different elements (from tank driving to standard pew-pewing) and goes from being in the snowy outdoors to the lush conservatory garden area.

My mission this week was to take a load of screenshots as I've been lacking recently so here's just a few:






 
In terms of achievements I got Supermassive, Can't Do That While Stunned and Disarmed - the latter helping me towards Glory of the Ulduar Raider (for which I only need Orbit-uary and Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare).
 
Chromeeh has uploaded a video of the run and as always a massive thanks to those that attended and if anyone's interested then come along this week (20:30 server time, Alliance, EU).

4 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting you're all EU Alliance. It looks fun. I especially like the final picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first started blogging I thought most other bloggers were US/Oceanic but I've now realised it's pretty even - just gotta find them! We do have a good laugh. The last one was because Chromeeh informed us all that Gnomes get bigger mounts so there was a bit of an experiment going on and it's 100% true!

      Delete
  2. There are lots of EU blogging people out there! Trust me, I know (or I find it out when I'm trying to find them LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our Friday Fun-Run group is ever-growing. Most weeks there's a new person wanting to join which is really cool :)

      Delete