Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 25 October 2013

Sky Golem

A few weeks ago I posted about the Sky Golem mount and my plan to initially try to sell the on I had crafted and if that didn't work to bite the bullet and learn it. Well lets just say after sticking it on the AH twice for considerably less than the next yet still a decent profit and having no luck I gave it. Ironically the day after I learnt it there was someone in trade offering 40k which I'd happily have taken.

I flew the golem around for a while and noticed that it does some pretty cool animations and barrel rolls. I wasn't sure if other people have recorded these so I decided that I'd do it myself. This is the first time I've actually used video footage that I've recorded other than simply messing around and testing Bandicam out.
 





4 comments:

  1. For some reason I was reminded of Buzz Lightyear whilst riding mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Did you ever play the Buzz Lightyear game on PS1? It's very similar to flight in that - especially the side-to-side motion.

      Delete
  2. Having one of those is what's spurring my engineer onward! We're at 67 and coming for you Golem. And that was great, I've never seen one do a barrel roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome!! As are the engineering pets. The main reason I leveled my engineer was the unique mounts & pets that come with it. Thanks, there was a fair few videos on YouTube but I thought I might as well use them.

      Delete