Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Tuesday 10 December 2013

#IntPiPoMo 2013 #7: Vashj'ir

Having got my druid to level 80 I took her into Vashj'ir. Personally I love the underwater world that Vash is but I do not like the 3D nature of it and find it confussing. Hence I normally avoid it. But there is one major bonus of going as a druid - aquatic form plus thus the movement buff means you move very fast!!
 
To battle...








Shark Surfing?
 IntPiPoMo Progress: 50/50
 
So this concludes my efforts for IntPiPoMo this year - until November 2014!!
 
Also a massive thank you to everyone that took part this year :)

2 comments:

  1. It's been too long since I've visited Vashj'ir. I think I actually started the horde quest line there recently to get boots for a transmogrification. Lets just say I wasn't taking in the sites. Great set of pictures for a unique zone. I wonder if alternate-reality-Zangarmarsh will have a similar feel... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is some nice transmog gear from the zone. It's just a shame that the 3D nature can be quite a pain to navigate around! I'm quite excited about how Zangar will look in the new expansion - I love it as it is in Outlands with the Sporeggar.

      Delete