Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Thursday 22 November 2012

IntPiPoMo 2012 #4: Eastern Kingdoms

Firstly, I would like to thank Cees-Jan aka WyriHaximus, the developer of WyriMaps, for making it so that when I geotag my screenshots they now appear on the map. You can view my screenshots at http://wyrimaps.net/wow#m:admiring-azeroth.

Today, I've taken a few pictures from around the Eastern Kingdoms. Most of these screenshots were taken whilst leveling my pet battle team. Obviously the Eastern Kingdoms is quite a vast area so I've barely covered some of the amazing places there.



Harvesters and stormy weather in Westfall.

 
 
Darkshire town square, Duskwood.
 



Tirisfall Glades looking at the gateway into the Western Plaguelands.
 



Corin's Crossing, Eastern Plaguelands.
 



Blackrock Mountain, Burning Steppes.
 
IntPiPoMo Screenshot: 20/50
 

No comments:

Post a Comment