Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Sunday 25 November 2012

IntPiPoMo 2012 #8: Deepholm

Today has yet again be all about leveling my mage. Shes now level 83 and half way to level 84. Spent most of it questing in Deepholm and dungeoning. Today I got into the Stonecore and The Vortex Pinnacle. A while ago I was lucky enough to get Reins of the Drake of the North Wind which I still use regularly on my hunter.

Inside the Temple of Earth.



Entrance to the Stonecore.



Near the Shuddering Spires.



The Pale Roost.



Above the Twilight Precipice.
 
IntPiPoMo Screenshots 45/50

2 comments:

  1. Deepholm maybe mostly a dark place but when you look at those shots you got here, it just glows everywhere! Keep it up hon really nice shots! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deepholm is surprisingly colourful when you take the time to look :)

      Delete