Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Monday 4 February 2013

20 Days of Gold Making: Day 14

How much of your playtime is devoted to gold making? Do you raid/pvp/pet battle too or is the AH your main playtime?

On average, very little of my in-game time is spent making gold.

I do, however, go through phases. From time to time I find myself flying around simply mining or picking herbs for no use other than to sell. Usually, this type of gold making activity happens when I'm bored of doing what I should be doing and am looking for an easy distraction. I guess you could say the same applie to fishing - I do it as a bit of a side thing but at the same point I tend to use what I catch for cooking more often than I sell it.

I recently posted about my daily ritual of things I do when I log in. Once I've completed my AH-checks and dailies I spend my time doing whatever. Most of my in-game time is me bumbling about really. I do pet battle everyday - even if it's just the dailies to get the Sack of Pet Supplies.

More recently with the addition of the Raiding with Leashes achievement I have been raiding - even if it's seriously out of date! Whilst I have enjoyed going back and doing these old raids, that I wouldn't otherwise have seen, it hasn't inspired me to raid properly.

I guess the fact that I spend very little time working the AH and only sporadically farm items for sale is one of the reasons I'm only an apprentice gold maker who's no-where near the gold cap!

No comments:

Post a Comment