Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 1 February 2013

Random Screenshots & Gear!

Today I was meant to post my 12th installment of Nev's 20 Days of Gold Making but I'm finding the question quite tricky and it requires some thought. So, whilst I'm contemplating my answer, I'm going to post some screenshots that I've taken this past week or so.

Every week me and the boyf run the old raids looking for the Raiding with Leashes pets. We've been having some really bad luck with Blackwing Lair and hadn't seen a single pet. This week that changed and I got the Untamed Hatchling.
I also tamed a new pet on the way there, a yellow/gold coloured boar with spikes (aka Grunter).

BWL sucess!
I also finally got around to transmogging my gear. I went with the Dragonstalker Armour / Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix combination I previously spoke about.
 


My guild also did a Sunwell Plateau run. I'd never been to Sunwell so it was quite an experience. The ending was awesome and I took a few screenshots which I've narrowed down to the best, below. I was also lucky enough to have the Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas drop. I'm not 100% sure if I like it, if I'm honest, but it's one more bow to add to the collection!




2 comments: