Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 5 April 2013

Auction Addiction!

Wednesday evening I visited the Black Market Auction House and noticed a Dun Morogh Cub for sale at 1,000G. I thought this was a bit of a bargain knowing that these pets (those purchased with Champion's Seals) used to sell for around 4k each. As I hadn't checked for some time I logged onto my banking-alt and found only one for sale at around 2,500G. So, I made a bid before logging off for the night.

Last night I logged in to find I'd been outbid. I made a second bid for the cub and went off to do some dailies. The auction had between 2 hours and 30 minutes left and so I knew I would need to keep a close eye on things.

I managed to find my second ever Onyx Egg and found myself just short of reaching exhalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpent. I did a quick daily and managed to reach exalted status and get my Jade Cloud Serpent. I also decided to buy the Azure Cloud Serpent and Golden Cloud Serpent.


Cool shot from the cinematic.

I headed back to the BMAH and found that the auction still had medium length but I knew that it wouldn't be long until it went below 30 minutes. I noticed a Bood-Soaked Invitation at the base price of 1,000G with a short duration and though 'what the heck' and made a bid. By this time the cub had also dropped to short duration.


I hung around the BMAH leveling some battle pets and keeping an eye on things. Someonne outbid me, I outbid them and a mini bidding war began. But I was determined to get the cub. Again they outbid me, I outbid them and then things settled down again. I won the Invitation and it was a case of waiting to see if I'd be outbid again. I wasn't and I got the cub for 2,169G.

With my new cub beside what appears to be a giant mailbox!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment