Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Friday 2 August 2013

Al'ar Colourations

Recently a guildie got the Ashes of Al'ar mount and he was super excited about it. I think he'd been trying pretty hard to get it and his farming finally paid off. It really is a cool mount with a fairly low drop rate off of Kael'thas Sunstrider (in The Eye).

Somehow my guildie discovered that you can change the colour of the mount and he showed me how / the new colourations. I thought this was pretty funky so I took a couple of screenshots to share with you guys. I especially like the white colouration.

White - Stonebinding


Green - Green version of Fire and Brimstone

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think he was a victim of Stonebinding :D

      Delete
  2. I love the mount in white! I think I'd be tempted to put in some serious farming time to get it in white! But grats to your guildie. Glad he was finally able to get such a cool mount

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The white is my fave. I reckon a lot of mounts would look good under the effects of stonebinding :) I'll pass your gratz on - he won't stop talking about it!

      Delete
  3. Oh! I was thinking about doing a post like this with my Firehawks! Ashes looks so good!

    ReplyDelete