Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Legendary Quest: Part 1

A couple of days ago I completed the first part of the Legendary quest chain, Chapter I: Trial of the Black Prince. I know I'm quite far behind some people but considering I only sporadically do LFR I don't think it's taken me too long. I also had a bit of bad luck with collecting the sigils. On Sunday, I finished off with 19 Sigil of Power and 10 Sigil of Wisdom.


I'm now at the stage where I need to farm Valor (A Test of Valor) and gain reputation with the Black Prince which will take up at least three weeks - assuming I hit Valor cap which I doubt I've ever done!!

 
With regards to the legendary being open to anyone with a level 90 character and who is willing to work towards it (via quests, LFR etc.) I think it's brilliant. For me, as a non-raider and general slowbie I love that I have the chance to take part. Whether I actually ever finish the quest chain is another matter. It's just knowing that the opportunity for me to gain a Legendary cloak is there. And I'm feeling pretty determined to get it!!

For further reading / information on the Legendary quest chain I'd recommend Perculia's guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment