Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Sunday 22 September 2013

#WoWscreenshotaday September Days 11-20

Day 11: What you did today...

 
Patch Day!!!

Day 12: Shadow


In the shadow of Blackrock Mountain.

Day 13: Unexpected


At the beginning of MoP I'd never have expected Blizzard to make something so beautiful and then destroy it - poor Summer Fields in the Vale.

Day 14: Liquid


A World Event dedicated to (primarily) alcoholic liquids... it's Brewfest!

Day 15: Season


Blossom, my Blossoming Ancient, changes with the seasons. I'm guessing he'll soon be all autumny.

Day 16: Frame


The Stormwind Stargate?

Day 17: In front of me


For some reason rares on the Timeless Isle seem to spawn right in front of me quite a lot.

Day 18: Vintage


The Seat of Knowledge.

Day 19: What is this?


What is this boy all about!?

Day 20: In the morning

 
Every morning I look out on to my veggies in the garden (in real life).

2 comments: